Monday, March 2, 2009

Seven Days in the Art World

Overall a good read on an interesting subject I realized I know very little about. Even though people are waiting on me to finish this book so they can start reading it I am having a hard time finishing. The problem really isn't the book, like I said it is a good read. The problem is more with me and my need for plots and characters.

Each chapter focuses on a different aspect of the art world...art school to the art magazine. Some people will be introduced for a short interview or quote and then that is the end of them. Others make it through the whole chapter only to meet their end there. I need a couple of characters that I carried out through the whole book, people who make me need to know what happens to them in the following pages. Don't get me wrong, I always read five...or ten more pages than I was planning to at night. Hence the good review and the desire to still pass the book on.

No comments:

Post a Comment