Monday, March 2, 2009

Long List...Not So Long Anymore

I always knew I had a problem, but I just realized how serious it when I looked at my blog.  I have read three of the four books I put on my "long list" just four weeks ago!  

Two new goals:
--Read the books I already own that I haven't read yet
--Get a library card

Good thing the library card fits right in with my other goal meant to achieve something very different than the two above.  I need to read more "classics" and I feel like that is the perfect type of book to check out at a library.  Hopefully this goal will make me smart and more well-rounded while the two above will make me richer...by just how much I am afraid to calculate.

Gosh, where are my index cards when I need them? These goals need to be hand written somewhere.  

No comments:

Post a Comment