Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Guilty


Not reading it, but I love the cover. I have definitely been guilty of buying a book for its cover and this website does nothing to help my cause. Check out thousands of book covers at the book cover archive. They don't mess around with content, descriptions or reviews just covers.





I mean how wonderful would this look sitting on my coffee table. Of course I am not going to start buying books just for their covers unless I plan on eventually reading them. Book covers might be the most overlooked art-form.

2 comments:

  1. I am totally with you on this one! Love both of them! It is like wine labels. Maybe that is why a good book and nice glass of wine go so well together? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great site for book covers:

    http://www.book-by-its-cover.com/

    ReplyDelete